The parties to this Agreement are The Industry Training Authority (the “ITA”) and the person or individual (“you”) that has been or will be issued an ITADirectAccess account.
In consideration of the ITA providing you with a ITADirectAccess account, you agree as follows.
- You agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
- You consent to the collection of your account information.
- You will not:
- permit any third-party to use your ITADirectAccess account user ID or password;
- divulge, share or compromise your ITADirectAccess account password;
- use or attempt to use the ITADirectAccess account user ID of any other person;
- test or examine the security related to ITADirectAccess;
- take any action that might reasonably be construed as compromising, altering or rendering ineffective the ITADirectAccess system; or
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the ITADirectAccess system.
- The ITA may at its sole discretion cancel or modify the access level of your ITADirectAccess account at anytime, for any reason, including, but not limited to the following:
- you fail to abide by this Agreement;
- as a security measure;
- for administrative purposes; or
- you are no longer participating in the same capacity in the Industry Training System as when the Agreement was originally made.
- You agree that the ITA is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages you may incur because of matters inside or outside of its control including:
- the availability of the Internet;
- because the ITADirectAccess service is not available for any reason;
- because you failed to comply with this Agreement; or
- inaccuracy of information on ITADirectAccess.
- You agree not to use your ITADirectAccess account for any purpose other than to access e-Services offered by the ITA.
- You agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement that may, from time to time, be published on the ITA Web Site.
- You agree that you may have to apply, and be approved, for access to some e-Services.
- You agree that the ITADirectAccess service is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to accuracy of information, or system performance, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The ITA does not warrant that ITADirectAccess will function without error, failure or interruption.
- You will not, without the prior written consent of the ITA, assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia including the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA).
- You agree that access, use and disclosure of personal information on ITADirectAccess will be governed by FOIPPA and also by ITA Information Sharing Agreements to which you are a party.